July 31, 2011

Brief Update and Design Seed Color Palettes

Hello! Sorry it has been so long since I've posted anything. I'm disappointed that I have not been good at updating on a regular basis. I've been busy lately getting ready to start school and searching for a new home. Our lease expires in a couple months and we do not plan to renew it. I'm hoping to find a nice duplex or house to rent instead of an apartment.

Lately I've been looking at home decor blogs, because after moving I typically like to change up the decor. But these blogs usually make me really wish I owned a home, that way I could paint the walls, install nice cabinets, and other drastic changes that cannot be done when you rent.

It was during one of these decor reading sessions that I came across this blog, Design Seeds, which is full of color palettes. I wish I had come across this website when I was designing my blog layout.

Here are a few of my favorites.